What is KidCheck?
KidCheck is a secure children’s check-in system that enhances your provider’s security system and simplifies the check-in process. KidCheck helps ensure no one can pick up your child without your consent. More information about KidCheck can be found at www.kidcheck.com.
Account Setup Instructions
Signing up for KidCheck is easy and free!
- Visit https://go.kidcheck.com or
download the KidCheck app on a mobile device
- Select the link to create a free KidCheck account
- Fill in the requested elds, and then add children and authorized and unauthorized guardians
Express Check-In Instructions
Check-in using your personal smartphone/tablet!
- Create your free KidCheck account (see above).
- Download the free KidCheck app if you haven’t already.
- Select Check-In on your smartphone using the KidCheck app. Start check-in from home, the car, the parking lot – anywhere with a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection.
- Select the organization, campus and template(s) where you’ll be checking into.
- Choose the children on your KidCheck account to check-in, along with their appropriate location/class. Complete any additional items such as volunteer check-in, pick-up guardian, or check-in notes.
- When you arrive at the facility, you will be prompted via noti cation on your mobile device to complete the check-in by tapping the green “submit” button.* (Note: the “submit” button will be gray and unavailable until this time).
- Go to the printer noted on your mobile device to pick up your child name labels and guardian receipts. *Some organizations may not be set up for label printing with Express Check-In. If this is the case, you can still prepare check-in elsewhere on your mobile device, and upon arrival type your phone number into the check-in station where your Express Check-In will be waiting to be completed.